Taking action so that an end to poverty CAN-B!
- Building Better Lives provides housing and supportive services* for 18 months for individual men and women. Email: Lisa@canbinc.org for more information.
- Living Self-Sufficiently provides permanent housing and supportive services** for individual males who are disabled and formerly homeless. Email: Lisa@canbinc.org
- Dixon VETS provides housing and supportive services* for 18 months for honorably discharged male veterans. Email: Lis@canbinc.org
- Suisun VETS provides permanent housing and supportive services** for male veterans. Email: Keetra@canbinc.org
HOUSING APPLICATION PROCESS for all programs above.
1) Complete CAN-B client intake form CANB Intake Form and return to contact above.
2) Once application is received and reviewed, an in-depth assessment interview will be scheduled with a case manager.
3) If eligible and suitable for program participation, there will be an admission process which will include a review of program parameters, receipt of all required documents and signing of all program forms.
**Supportive services include: Case management and mentoring services only.
- Season of Sharing provides ONE time rental assistance to seniors, the disabled, or families with a child under the age of 17. You must provide all the required documentation, have an income, be able to maintain housing after the assistance and have a qualifying reason for needing assistance.
- Email: Kandy@canbinc.org
- HOUSING Express provides temporary financial assistance to families with children on very low and extremely low incomes that are homeless.
- Email: Kandy@canbinc.org
- Representative Payee Services
- Provides monthly assistance to those individuals who need assistance in managing their money. This service includes bill payment, weekly and/or monthly allowances for food & basic need items and individualized budgeting.
- Email: Payeeservices@canbinc.org
- Emergency food is provided Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 1:00-4:00 – We offer food for those whom are housed as well as the unsheltered homeless.
- The Wednesday Food Pantry is available to seniors 55 or older or anyone on permanent disability. Completion of an intake form, identification, social security card and proof of income are all required prior to admission into the program. The Wednesday Food Program is available every Wednesday from 11:30 – 4:00.
- Email: Keetra@canbinc.org
- Individualized help with SSI/SSDI claims, GA, VA disability and pensions, MediCal/Medicare and low cost insurance.
- Email: SSIservices@canbinc.org
- Individuals who are eligible to participate in food distribution, collection and inventorying, case management and clerical training programs
- Email Keetra@canbinc.org
- Offerings include budgeting, tenant rights and responsibilities, employment referrals and Ticket to Work specialized support and chronic disease management.
- Email: Lisa@canbinc.org
- If CAN-B does not provide the direct service or product you are looking for, we will provide referrals to other providers who do!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Current Newsletter